Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Pre Season

The indoor track season just ended, and now I am getting ready for the tennis season. I did track starting my sophomore year in order to get in better shape for tennis, and it has helped me every year. I feel like I am physically ready for the season, however I am continuing to work out at the gym. There have been some captains' practices at the indoor courts in Woburn, but I haven't made any of them because of work on the weekends. My goal is to hit around at least 3 times before the season starts to get back into the swing of things because I haven't played since the end of last season. The season starts mid to late march so I have a good amount of time to prepare. Hopefully I will be able to blog about actual practices and matches soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment