Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

First Blog Post

I just created this new blog and I'm excited to start sharing my experiences. This particular blog will be about my final year of tennis at Burlington High School. I have been on the tennis team all 3 years so far, and I hope my senior year will be the most fun out of the 4. I will be blogging about my practices, matches, and overall experience with the sport. I began playing since 7th grade, and it has been my favorite sport ever since. I made the team my freshman year and we had a huge team. In total, we had over 40 kids. The size of the team has decreased since then, and we are at about 25 now. I like having a smaller team because the courts at Rahanis Park were overflowing with players my freshman year to the point where we couldn't get much hitting time in during the 3 hour practice. Now that the team is smaller, getting good practice in is much easier. Hopefully I will be able to hit even more this year because I am a senior. I look forward to new additions to the team and a great 2014 season.

2 comments:

  1. In tennis, is there freshman, JV and varsity teams or because the team has gotten smaller theres only one team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you planning to continue to play tennis in college?

    ReplyDelete