Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Interview With Mike Saliba

I recently had an interview with a player on the BHS tennis team, Mike Saliba. This is Mike's second year playing for the high school. Below are the questions:

1. Do you like tennis? Why or why not?

Yes I do. It's fun and allows me to let loose.

2. What is your opinion on the assistant coach of the team, Brother Hayes?

He brings a positive vibe to the team, and a powerful insight on tennis.

3. Who is a better player/ overall person, Kiran Churchill or Ansh Bhammar?

Kiran, he's a feisty little fellow.

4. How are you feeling about the season?

I'm feeling good about it, we have a strong lineup and great coaching.

5. If you could compare yourself to a tennis great, who would it be?

I would compare myself to Roger Federer because he's the man.

Thanks Mike for your insightful comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment